1: Tea packaging box design must comply with China's "tea packaging box" of the relevant provisions of the packaging box logo should be eye-catching, neat, clear, and a complete label, indicating the product name, name, address, production date and batch number, shelf life , grade, net weight, trademark, product standard code, there are changes in the project can be printed stickers to supplement instructions.
2: The text of the tea box is also an important part of the design. A tea box can be decorated without any decoration, but it cannot be without words. Just like the same person, he must have a name. The text of the tea box must be concise and clear. For commodity attributes, it is not appropriate to use overly tedious fonts and illegible characters. Too hard and pointed fonts are not suitable.
3: Tea is a traditional and national product. China's calligraphy art has a long history. It is also very artistic and ornamental. It can use calligraphy to reflect the rich culture of tea culture and reflect the Chinese nation. The long history of culture is the best. The tea packaging should be written in an easy-to-read, easy-to-read, easy-to-read font. Too little or too unclear fonts should be used less often. We must take into account the discernment of consumers and make People at a glance.
- Gift Box Material Should Be So Selected
- Gift Box Over-packing Is Selling Face?
- Where Did The Original Box Design Originate?
- Gift Packaging Box To Highlight A Few Points
- Gift Box Design Should Consider The Customer's ...
- Development Trend Of Tea Gift Box
- Color Matching Techniques For Box Printing
- The Design Of The Text In The Gift Box
- Tea Packaging Box Design To Consider The Partic...
- Box Manufacturing Process
- What’s The Meaning Of Gift Box?
- What Is Cardboard Counter Display?
- What Does Paper Display Rack Mean?