What’s the meaning of Cardboard?
Cardboard packaging is to a large extent based on its exquisite shape and decoration to promote beautification of goods and improve the competitiveness of goods. Since the shape and structural design of the cardboard are often determined by the shape characteristics of the packaged goods, there are many styles and types such as rectangular, square, polygonal, special-shaped carton, cylindrical, etc., but its manufacturing process is basically the same.
Cardboard design is also an abstract form of language expression. The shape of the cardboard can be excavated and created from the perspectives of vitality, dynamics, body sensation, and depth. At the same time, it combines the principles of beauty, contrast, proportion, fusion, change and unity, and dynamics to create a vivid and rich taste.
- Gift Box Material Should Be So Selected
- Gift Box Over-packing Is Selling Face?
- Where Did The Original Box Design Originate?
- How To Judge Whether A Tea Box Design Is Excellent
- Gift Packaging Box To Highlight A Few Points
- Gift Box Design Should Consider The Customer's ...
- Development Trend Of Tea Gift Box
- Color Matching Techniques For Box Printing
- The Design Of The Text In The Gift Box
- Tea Packaging Box Design To Consider The Partic...
- What Is The Development Trend Of Gift Boxes?
- What Is The Function Of The Meaning Of The Gift...