what is Cardboard Counter Display?
The cardboard counter display is a kind of advertisement carrier of the product store. It is a form of advertisement of the product store in all shopping places, such as department stores, shopping centers, shopping malls, supermarkets, convenience stores.
The difference between the cardboard counter display and the display card is that a small amount of goods must be displayed on the paper display frame, but the purpose of displaying the goods is not to display the goods themselves, but to show the content of the advertisement directly by the commodity, and the goods on display are equivalent to the graphic elements on the display card. Once the product is taken as a picture, there is no difference between the cardboard counter display and the display card.
- Gift Box Material Should Be So Selected
- Gift Box Over-packing Is Selling Face?
- Where Did The Original Box Design Originate?
- How To Judge Whether A Tea Box Design Is Excellent
- Gift Packaging Box To Highlight A Few Points
- Gift Box Design Should Consider The Customer's ...
- Development Trend Of Tea Gift Box
- Color Matching Techniques For Box Printing
- The Design Of The Text In The Gift Box
- Tea Packaging Box Design To Consider The Partic...
- What Does Paper Display Rack Mean?
- What’s The Meaning Of Cardboard?
- What Is The Development Trend Of Gift Boxes?
- What Is The Function Of The Meaning Of The Gift...
- Advantages Of The Paper Display Stand
- What Is The Value Of Paper Shelves?
- Why Are Your Competitors Using Paper Displays?